Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
RPA is a new generation of developments which enable the replication of human tasks with the user interface of IT systems in an unassisted way. Its target is replacing human beings and covering business processes of IT systems.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an easy-to-use software technology for all those wishing to automate digital tasks.
RPA enables users to create bots by watching users perform digital tasks.
- Reduction of costs invested in repetitive tasks which do not contribute added value.
- Reduction of human errors.
- Performance increase of automated tasks.
- Improvement of clients’ experience with 24×7 attention and distinction of cases requiring personalized attention.
- Assurance of correct obligation compliance while avoiding human mistakes when delegating.
Methods to apply RPA in companies
Banking and financial services
Traditionally slow financial institutions face increasing pressure to respond quickly to clients’ requests. RPA can quickly and precisely administer big data transfers and other processes through a complex infrastructure.
Software robots naturally adapt to administrative processes such as purchase and stock management. With an increase in competence and clients expecting the fastest deliveries ever, RPA can be a key to boost productivity and reduce time to market.